The team at Nsight values your business and respects your personal information and your privacy. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to: a first and last name; email address; a home, postal or other physical address or other contact information; title, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, or personal interests; and other information necessary to provide a service that you requested.
When you send us email, view a demo, request information, submit a request for technical support, or register for a service through our website, you will sometimes be asked to provide information about yourself. This is collected only to help us serve you better and will be used only for that purpose.
Nsight can process information about you collected both offline and online.
Offline information about you originates from our interactions with you during in-person meetings or at events, conferences, workshops, webinars, or gatherings.
Online information about you originates from your activities on our site, for example, in relation with sales inquiries or subscription to our newsletters, or from your interactions with Nsight via electronic communication tools such as email or telephone. Information about you may also be provided by third party sources, such as data aggregators who may not have a relationship with you.
Information we may collect:
Specific pieces of information about you that Nsight may collect and process includes:
- name and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers.
- demographic attributes, when tied to personal information that identifies you.
- company data such as the name, size, and location of the company you work for and your role within the company.
- data from surveys and publicly available information, such as social media posts.
- unique IDs such as your mobile device identifier or cookie ID on your browser.
- IP address and information that may be derived from IP address, such as geographic location.
- information about a device you use, such as browser, device type, operating system, the presence or use of “apps”, screen resolution, and the preferred language.
- behavioral data of the internet connected computer or device you use when interacting with the sites, such as advertisements clicked or viewed, sites and content areas, date and time of activities or the web search used to locate and navigate to a site.
How we use your personal data:
We may use personal information for the following business purposes:
- to communicate and respond to your requests and inquiries to Nsight.
- to deliver functionality on our sites and for their technical and functional management.
- to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers, and business partners and to process orders for Nsight’s solutions and services.
- to analyze, develop, improve, and optimize the use, function and performance of our site, solutions, products, and services.
- to manage the security of our sites, networks, and systems.
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business.
We may use personal information for the following commercial purposes:
- to administer subscriptions of Nsight’s newsletters and promotions.
- to market our solutions, products and services or related products and services, and to tailor our marketing and sales activities to your or your company’s interests.
Like many other web sites, Nsight’s web servers log basic information about visits to our web site. Typical web log data consists of the date and time the request was made, the IP address the request originated from, the resource that was requested from the site, and which web browser is being used; other common fields may also be logged. This information does not specifically include user identifiable information; however, the IP address of originating request is logged. We reserve the right to use this aggregated log data in reports and graphs; we may show these reports and graphs to third parties, possibly as part of our sales and marketing efforts. We do not sell our log data.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out:
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us and/or reserve the rights to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe you can follow the unsubscribe directions sent with every email, manage your preferences, or send us an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
California Online Privacy Protection Act and California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a state statute intended to enhance privacy rights and consumer protection for residents of California, United States. We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice. We never sell any personal information for a third party’s commercial purpose or for monetary value.
Acceptance of Terms:
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us at email@example.com